- Android Gradle plugin versions 4.2 and 7.0 are now supported, and versions 3.4 and 3.5 are no longer supported.
versionsetting is no longer supported. Simply remove it to use the current version of Python.
- Update to Python version 3.8.11 (see its changelog for details).
- Update to pip version 19.2.3 (see its changelog for details).
- Update CA bundle to certifi 2021.5.30.
- Add a
bufferattribute to stdout and stderr for bytes output (#464, #516).
- Java arrays now support the
countmethods in Python. In order to support code with
hasattrchecks, they also now implement the methods
__reversed__, rather than relying on the fallback to
- Fix “truth value of an array with more than one element is ambiguous” error when passing a NumPy array to a method which takes a Java array (#526).
- NumPy integer scalars, and anything else which implements the
__index__method, can now be used as a Java array index (#495).
- Add workaround to help conda Python on Windows find its SSL libraries (#450).
- Fix “invalid literal for int” error in pip_install when project path includes a symlink (#468).
- Fix crash caused by empty files in the APK on Android 7 (Electron Cash #2136).
importlib.util.spec_from_file_locationnow works for paths loaded from the APK.
The following packages have been added to the repository since the previous version:
And the following packages have been updated: