- Android Gradle plugin version 7.3 is now supported (#663).
- [BACKWARD INCOMPATIBLE]
minSdkVersionmust now be at least API level 21. This still covers 98% of active devices.
- Python versions 3.9, 3.10 and 3.11 are now supported (#661).
- Detect changes to files or directories listed in requirements files (#660).
- Projects are no longer required to have a local.properties file, as long as the
ANDROID_SDK_ROOTenvironment variable is set (#672).
- Enable all warnings, including
- Update to pkg_resources version 56.2.0.
- Update to SQLite version 3.39.2.
- Update Python 3.9 and later to OpenSSL version 3.0.5.
The following packages have been updated since the previous version: