- Android Gradle plugin version 3.5 is now supported.
- Pre-compile Python code to
.pycformat by default, so it doesn’t have to be compiled on the device. This significantly improves app startup speed and storage usage.
- Remove the
extractPackagessetting, as data files are now extracted automatically. See the documentation for details.
- Change data file location from cache to files directory, to prevent the user from clearing it while the app is running.
- Hide importer frames in stack traces, unless the exception originated from the importer itself.
- Fix another metadata parsing issue, this one affecting the package astroid.
- Fix “has no DT_SONAME” warning (#112).
The following packages have been added to the repository since the previous version:
And the following packages have been updated:
- cymem (2.0.2)
- preshed (2.0.1)
- scikit-learn (0.21.2)