- Android Gradle plugin version 4.0 is now supported, and version 3.2 is no longer supported.
- Runtime Python version is now 3.8.3.
- Using Chaquopy in an Android library module (AAR) is now supported (#94).
- Java primitive arrays now support the Python buffer protocol, allowing high-performance data transfer between the two languages.
- Data files in top-level non-package directories are now extracted from the APK the first time the app is started, so they can be accessed using a path relative to
The following packages have been added to the repository since the previous version: